All users, participants and spectators enter and use the facility at their own risk, Cvetanovski Assets Pty Ltd Trading as Universal Football, its parent or any affiliates do not accept responsibility for any injury or loss from the use of our complex/grounds.
The use of our facility is subject to the following:
- Access to Universal Football ground will only be granted to those registered players and approved users of the ground.
- Interference to games or other activities being conducted will result in an automatic ejection from the facility.
- Climbing on Fencing and netting structures is strictly prohibited.
- Abusive, foul language and anti-social behavior will not be tolerated.
- Disruptive and inappropriate behavior will result in a ban and removal from the complex and all future use of the facility.
- No alcohol, glassware, food, chewing gum is allowed on the playing surface.
- Smoking is prohibited within the facilities.
- Intoxicated person will not be allowed to play.
- Children under 16 must be supervised at all times by any adult
- Trainers or rounded studs must be worn. No blades, or metal studs.
- Players must vacate the pitch by the end of their allocated time without exception
- The person making the booking is responsible for all those who use the facility in the attached time slot and each user must understand and sign the terms and conditions contract.
- Each new user of the facility must sign and understand Terms and Conditions contract.
- No Animals, other than Certified Guide Dogs, are permitted on the premises of Universal Football.
- Universal Football reserve the right to eject any person from the facility without refund, who do not adhere to these terms.
These rules may be added to and amended at any time at the discretion of the centre managers.